What is a mole?
1. Many people refer to a mole as any dark spot or irregularity in the skin. Doctors use different terms. But skin marks such as these are not treated the same way moles are and are not discussed here:
3. abnormal collections of blood vessels (hemangiomas)
4. keratoses (benign or precancerous spots, which appear after about age 30 years)
Home Remedies of Moles
1. To prevent the moles, daily use of Vaseline intensive care is beneficial.
2. Grind some coriander to make a fine. Apply this on the moles. This will help in moles removal in a few days. This is very simple and effective home remedy for moles.
3. Mix ground flaxseeds with flaxseed oil and a small quantity of raw honey. Apply it on the molesand change it every day.
4. Crush a clove of garlic and place it on the area and cover it with bandage. This is one of the simplestmoles remedy.
5. The dandelion root is one of the best home remedies for moles removal. Take a root of the dandelion and then rub this root on the affected areas, till the milky juice of the root smears the wart completely. Repeat this thrice in a day.
6. Applying fresh cut pineapple on the affected area several times in a day will lighten the moles in 2-3 days.
7. Apply the extract of the milkweed herb on the mole and leave it overnight. Do this home remedy for a week. You will see the mole is on the verge of disappearing. This is very effective home remedy for moles.
8. Apply juice of fig stems to the area and leave for sometime. This is one of the useful moles treatment.
9. Take a pinch of baking soda and mix it with a some drops of castor oil. Apply this paste on moles and leave it overnight. Repeat this continuously for a few days. This is one of the effective home remedies for moles.
10. Massage the area with castor oil twice a day, it will make the area soft and reduce itching. This is one of the good moles remedy.
11. Grind some pods of drumsticks to make a fine paste. Mix this with freshly extracted limejuice and apply this paste gently on the moles. The moles will begin to disappear. This is another good home remedy for moles.
12. Crush the vitamin C tablets and apply on the area, cover it with adhesive bandage. This is another good moles remedy.
13. Buy some tincture of iodine (from any chemist’s shop) and rub this tincture on the mole at night before going to bed. Do this for two to three days. Moles will start vanish. This is a good and effectivenatural remedy for moles.
14. Apply a drop of grape fruit extract on the area 3-4 times a day and cover it with some cloth or bandage. This is one of the greatest moles cure.
15. Application of tea tree oil to the area for 7-10 days is also an effective natural remedy for moles.
16. Moles treatment - Soak the area in warm water for 15-20 minutes and pat it dry. Apply cider vinegar with cotton balls and leave for sometime, till it gets dry. Then again wash it with water and dry the area.
17. Apply a drop of grapefruit seed extract to the moles gently and cover them with a band-aid, 2-3 times everyday. Your moles will disappear in 3-4 weeks. This is also one of the good home remedies for moles.
What causes moles?
1. Some people are born with moles. Other moles appear over time.
2. Sun exposure seems to play a role in the development of moles and may even play a role in the development of atypical, or dysplastic, moles.
3. The role of heredity cannot be underemphasized. Many families have a type of mole known as dysplastic (atypical), which can be associated with a higher frequency of melanoma or skin cancer.
Powered by Max Banner Ads