Tips to Get Rid of Dry Skin
Beauty Tips to Get Natural Beauty And Youth are for those who have a natural aversion towards artificial cosmetic products. Tips for reducing pimple marks as well.
Dry and Lifeless Skin:
- Use a facial scrub once a week. For very dry skin, avoid soap and use a cleansing gel or cream. If you wish to use soap, you can try mild glycerine soap and see if it suits your skin. You should keep your skin well moisturised during the day.
- Apply sesame seed (till) oil on the body before your bath.
- Mix honey with egg yolk and a little milk and apply it daily on the face, washing it off with plain water after 20 minutes.
- At night, use a nourishing cream, massaging it on the skin for two to three minutes. Massage the forehead too, starting from the bridge of the nose and using both hands. Go upwards and then in an arc on either side, go towards the temples. Wipe off with moist cotton wool.
- Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before going out in the sun. Till oil actually has sunscreen properties, but it is better to use a sunscreen lotion for proper protection. Aloe Vera is a powerful moisturiser and an anti-oxidant. It helps keep the skin soft and healthy. It is better to use moisturisers and creams containing aloe Vera.
- Once daily, mix one teaspoon honey with egg white and apply on the skin, washing off with plain water after 20 minutes.
Powered by Max Banner Ads