Black Forest Ice Cream Roll (Eng-Urdu)Reviewed by LinkUp on Mar 9Rating:
How To Make Black Forest Ice Cream Roll
1. First You need an electric mixer, Beat eggs and sugar on HIGH speed for about 5 to 7 minutes until the mixture doubles in volume.
2. Turn speed at lower point and beat again for 2 mins.
3. Now we add sifted flour, coco powder and vanilla essence into the mixture. With a spatula gently fold in the flour until it’s well blended.
4. Now we pour the batter(mixture) into the Greased or oiled “13 X 9 oven tray, and bake on Pre-heat oven to 200ºC and gas mark 6 for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. When it’s done, take an napkin, sprinkle some icing sugar or corn flour and place hot cake on it and make a roll.
6. Leave aside until completely cooled down then open roll and spread softened ice cream all over the roll and again make a roll and freeze for 12 hours, *make sure freeze with napkin otherwise cake will be dry*. When it’s frozen, take it out from the freezer, remove napkin and decorate with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and cherries. you will love it.. Keep Enjoy with tastymaza.com
TastyMaza is a Place of Cooking In Urdu(Hindi) and English languages. Here at TastyMaza you will find thousands of free Pakistani Recipes, Indian Recipes and cooking videos from famous Pakistani Recipes Cooking Shows. Also specialized regional, South Indian, North Indian Middle Eastern and Arabian premium food recipes both in English and Urdu.
TastyMaza.com is the quick and easy way to search for Recipes, cooking videos from cooking shows of your choice and also included Mehndi Design and fashion tweaks.
You can also choose from any of the food recipe categories, cooking shows or search using keywords such as Chicken Recipes, beef, lamb, seafood, rice & grains, eggs, vegetable Recipes, fruit, and much more. Enjoy